The Centerville Athletic Booster Club is auctioning off the top of the old scoreboard. Below are the directions to submit a bid if you are interested in obtaining it.
To submit your bid to own the old header from the football stadium scoreboard:
- Submit the following information to Cvilleathleticboosters@gmail.com
- Subject line of email: “Scoreboard Bid”
- Body of email must contain: Full name, contact e-mail, phone number and amount of bid
- Bids will be accepted from September 21, 2017 through midnight on October 26, 2017
- Minimum bid is $500.00
- The winning bidder will be announced at the October 27, 2017 football game vs. Beavercreek
- Winning bidder will be contacted via email and/or phone number provided in bid
- Winning bidder must provide a cashier’s check in the amount of his/her bid made payable to the Centerville Schools Booster Club within 7 days of notification (Bid is tax deductible and Booster Club will provide a receipt)
- Winning bidder is responsible for all transportation and/or shipping fees required to remove scoreboard header from the storage location at the high school.
- Must make arrangements with the Booster Club Development Officer,
Matt Poulton, to schedule pick-up.
- Header is 32’ x 6’ and is able to be moved by 4 adults